Mike McCarron, President of Left Lane Associates is a “Proven Maverick” with over 33 years of experience chasing skids in the Canadian transportation scene.
Co – founded award winning transportation hybrid MSM Transportation Inc. in 1990 which he sold to Wheels Group in 2012.
- “Open Mike” monthly column in Today’s Trucking on growing your transportation business
- Regular speaker on the industry circuit who has done 23 gigs since 2012
- 20 years of service on the Board of Directors of Canadian Trucking
- Alliance (CTA) & Ontario Trucking Association (OTA).
- 12 year Chairman of Ontario Trucking Association (OTA) Annual Convention
- Past President of the Toronto Transportation Club (TTC)
- Current Board of Director of National Transportation Brokers Association
- Kenneth W Wilson finalist twice for “Best Regularly Featured Industrial Column” in Canada
- Toronto Transportation
- National Transportation Week
- Former owner of St. Michael’s Buzzers Junior Hockey Club
- OJHL Champions 2005, 2006 and 2012