IOT Big Data Week
21-22 June 2016
The Internet of Things (IoT) Conference features panelists from all industries discussing how technology will play an integral part in the upcoming economies and how to best adapt to this fast moving future.
Facts about the IoT
- The global Internet of Things market will grow to $1.7 trillion in 2020 from $655.8 billion in 2014.
- The number of “IoT endpoints,” connected devices will grow from 10.3 billion in 2014 to more than 29.5 billion in 2020.
- Industrial Internet of Things spans industries representing 62% of G20 nations GDP.
- Industries including Manufacturing, Mining, O&G, Agriculture, Transportation, Utilities etc.
- Predictive maintenance of assets can be reduced by up to 12%.
- Production efficiency can be increased by 30%.
IoT technologies enable organizations in the industrial industry to resume work in a fraction of the time required before.
Book your tickets for IoT Big Data Week
Want to Meet Mike at this event? Then be one of the first to fill in the below and let Mike that you’re going!