The ideal candidate is a hardworking, independent and energetic individual, with strong interpersonal skills. As part of a small team, you will need to be agile and required to interact with various senior-level positions within the firm and potential corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth market, industry, and company research
- Complete valuation models, including DCF models, comparable company and precedent transaction analysis
- Build and edit corporate presentations, along with both internal and external client materials
- Prepare briefing documents on company, industry, and market data
- Analyze financial statements and provide insights
- Possible interaction with client corporate executives and investors in meetings
- Exposure to all aspects of the M&A process
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance, or a related discipline
- Enrollment in or completion of the CFA designation is considered an asset
- Knowledge of investment banking processes and related industry practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to adapt, prioritize meeting deadlines, and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision as well as an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our office is in Toronto (Etobicoke), Ontario – approximately a 7-minute walk from Long Branch GO Station – and we currently operate in a hybrid remote/in-office working schedule. Our office is newly renovated and properly set up for social distancing and proficient health procedures.
About Left Lane
Left Lane Associates creates total enterprise value for supply chain companies and their shareholders through mergers & acquisitions. As the #1 supply chain M&A investment bank in Canada by number of transactions, industry leaders across North America seek us out for our experience and expertise in our space.