The ideal candidate is a hardworking, independent, and energetic individual with strong interpersonal skills. As part of a small team, you will need to be agile and required to interact with various senior-level positions within the firm and potentially corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will support Left Lane Associates’ Sales & Marketing Director and Analyst with responsibilities prioritized based on current business needs.
- Assist in the development of proposals outlining Left Lane’s services for prospective clients
- Support in the organization of Left Lane Associates’ internal prospect pipeline
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes for internal weekly discussions
- Work with Left Lane Associates’ investment bankers to develop infographics and teaser material for the firm’s clientele
- Prepare deal- and event-specific email and social outreach tailored to help facilitate the firm’s M&A transactions
- Assist with the editing and review of quarterly reports on the supply chain industry for a multinational financial services partner
- Maintain updates to the firm’s website and educational materials
- Aid in the development of marketing campaigns and material through a variety of mediums as a key figure in growing the firm’s brand identity
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Director and Analyst with administrative responsibilities and requests on an ad hoc basis, including weekly outreach plans and summaries to the broader team
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Enrolled in or possessing a college diploma, bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent experience in the disciplines of communications, marketing, and/or business development
- Prior copywriting experience is essential
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with graphic design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva
- A proactive, solution-oriented mindset and a strong attention to detail is essential
- Prior email marketing experience is a valuable asset for this role
- Knowledge of or prior experience within the supply chain industry is valuable, but not required
To be discussed based on the candidate’s experience and capabilities.
Our office is in Toronto (Etobicoke), Ontario and we are currently operating in a hybrid remote/in-office working schedule. Our office is newly renovated and properly set up for social distancing and proficient health procedures.
About Left Lane
Left Lane Associates creates total enterprise value for supply chain companies and their shareholders through mergers and acquisitions. As North America’s premier supply chain M&A experts, industry leaders across Canada and the United States place their trust in our experience and expertise to drive their growth and exit plans.